Simple, effective, inexpensive and EASY!
- Sweep or dust the floor with a broom or a microfiber dust mop prior to wet cleaning.
- Use one 18” blue Microfiber flat mop head for every 100 square feet of hard surface flooring that you will be cleaning.
- Fill a bucket or sink with a gallon of warm water and add one ounce of a “neutral pH no rinse cleaner, readily available on Amazon, your local janitorial supply or hardware store. Use soft water to mix with if available.
- Put in as many mop heads as you’ll need for your cleaning project and completely submerge them. Take out one mop head and wring out enough cleaning solution so that it does not drip.
- Clean your way into a room or area roughly 10 feet by 10 feet (or less for heavy soiled areas), using a figure 8 motion, go over the entire area, working your way to the furthest point, then work your way back out, continuing to use the figure 8 pattern and being sure to remove your footprints as you go.
- Remove the used mop head, set it aside for laundering and start a new area with a fresh mop head.
- Keep a spray bottle filled with the same neutral cleaner and your mop with a head attached handy for spot or intermittent cleanings.
for more information and where to buy your supplies, click here